Available in a variety of materials such as cast iron, soapstone and steel, Alpine has a great selection of modern freestanding heating stoves fueled by gas, wood or pellets.
Don’t have an existing chimney or fireplace available in your home to vent a stove?
Current safe venting options allow stoves to be installed wherever you choose. Alpine’s dedicated and highly-trained installation professionals make sure that your stove’s installation is done safely.
Alpine is proud to carry quality products from the below manufacturers:
- Benefits: Convenience. Quickly turn the fire on or off, adjust flame height and fire intensity.
- Fire Characteristics: Gas fires are consistent and controllable by design. You choose the fire's intensity.
- Fire Starting: Flip a switch or grab your remote. It's that easy.
- Type of Heat: Enjoy a steady mix of radiant and convective heat.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Natural gas is piped directly to your home by a gas utility. Propane gas is stored on site in an above or below ground tank which is refilled by an LP gas provider.
- Benefits: Natural and available. Wood can supplement furnace usage and reduce heating costs up to 30%.
- Fire Characteristics: Expect robust, steady fires. Our wood products deliver powerful heating performance and efficiency.
- Fire Starting: Paper, kindling, and a fire-starting log are effective.
- Type of Heat: Adding more fuel will immediately increase convective heat. Radiant heat will remain steady.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Dry storage is important. A cord of wood is stacked 4'x4'x8'. On average, a 1,500 sq. ft. home will require 2-4 cords per season.